1 The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions, prize draws and giveaways in Healthy For Men. 2 Please see below for specific closing dates for all competitions and prize draws. 3 There is no purchase necessary. 4 Only one entry per person. 5 There are no cash or prize alternative(s) unless stated otherwise. 6 Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. 7 All promotions cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. 8 Winner(s) will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date by an independent judging body. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 9 All elements of the prize(s) are subject to availability. 10 Prize draws, competitions and giveaways are open to all UK residents except employees and families of the promoter(s), The River Group Content Ltd, and any third parties or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. 11 Entrants must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise stated. 12 Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered. 13 The winner(s) will receive their prize(s) or notification of their prize(s) within 28 working days of the closing date, unless otherwise stated. River cannot be held responsible for any postal delays. Each winner must respond to the promoter within 28 days of the promoter’s first attempt to notify them that they have won in order to accept the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to accept the prize within 28 days of the promoters first attempt to notify them that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to draw a new winner form the remaining valid entries. 14 All competition providers reserve the right to offer an equivalent prize or prize of a higher value. 15 In line with the ASA CAP code The River Group Content Ltd may have to publish or make available on request the name and county of major prize winners. By entering these competitions and giveaways, you agree to have your name and location published online or in Healthy For Men magazine. 16 Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked [magazine title, issue date and name of competition] to The River Group Content Ltd, Promotions, 16 Connaught Place, London, W2 2ES, United Kingdom. 17 Goods offered through the magazine will be delivered within 28 days. 18 When you take up an offer featured in the magazine, the contract is with the supplier and not with Holland & Barrett, gnc.co.uk or The River Group Content Ltd.
DATA PROTECTION: All data received will be used strictly in accordance with GDPR data legislation and industry best practice. Healthy For Men published by The River Group Content Ltd will collect your personal information to process your entry. Your data will be stored on our secure server within the UK. We follow strict security procedures in order that the data we collect is stored and disclosed appropriately and securely.
HFM September/October 2018 ISSUE 78
Closing date 22nd October 2018. Prize subject to availability and excludes Christmas, Easter, New Year and Bank Holidays. For full T&C’s visit thegreenbootcamps.com/terms-and-conditons
HFM July/ August 2018 ISSUE 77
Win a Holiday To Mallorca Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person.
- The prize includes two places on the Exodus Travels Cycle Mallorca trip, including flights from a London airport, airport transfers, accommodation and a guide.
- The prize does not include travel to or from a London or UK airport.
- Unless stated otherwise the prize excludes food, drink, spending money and any other costs. To view inclusions visit exodus.co.uk/trip/mem
- The winner and guest must travel together on the same departure.
- The prize must be redeemed and travel taken on or before 31st March 2019
- The prize is subject to availability.
- Winner and guests are responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documents and adequate insurance.
- Flights are subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The promoter of this competition is Exodus Travels.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
- Neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Those entering after the competition close date will not be counted.
- The winner will be selected randomly.
- Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry. If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 14 days, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) will be conducted.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
- The promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
- This promotion is operated under the rules and regulations of the UK sales.
- Optional activities and travel insurance is not included in the prize. It is strongly advised that you take out travel insurance for the relevant period.
- Employees of the promoter, all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- No purchase necessary
HFM May/June 2018 ISSUE 76
Win a Holiday to Lanzarote – Terms and Conditions
- The holiday must be taken by 17 October 2018 (excluding 18 July – 1 September 2018) and is subject to availability
- All prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash and the winner must travel
- Accommodation is a one bedroom ‘comfort’ apartment on a self-catering basis
- Flights are with Thomas Cook Airlines from any departure UK airport
- No meals or drinks are included
- No travel insurance included, prize winner must organise their own appropriate cover
- The winner and their guests must have a valid passport, and valid visa if required
- No airport transfers are included
- No spending money is included
- Scuba diving, golf green fees, hire of golf clubs, physiotherapy, massage, professional one to one tuition, excursions and entry to the Wellness Centre are available but are all subject to an additional charge
- The winner must consent to take part in any publicity as requested by Club La Santa which may include the use of photographs or testimonials from their trip
- The prize must be accepted within seven days of the competition winner being notified. The right to the prize will lapse after this time.